Monday, November 2, 2009

Glory Stories

Glory stories are experiences people have with God that completely give glory to His divine power working in our lives! Glory Story from St. Brigid's confirmation retreat...Elizabeth is a sophmore, beautiful, talented, sweetheart, everyone's friend...The first time I met her she was coming out of Confession (huge smile on her face)...She told Paola and I (who were waiting in line to go after her) that she had not been to confession in 8 years! We were so excited for her and we all began to jump and hug ha ha like little girls. Anyway to continue the Glory story, at the end of the retreat the group has a wrap session where everyone goes around and tells how God moved in their lives this weekend. Elizabeth stood up and said "Before this weekend I did not believe in God. I felt He had never done anything for me so I just cast Him aside. He was unimportant. Now I KNOW Him and have seen how He has been working in my life." GLORY GLORY GLORY!!!!! Ah, I love being able to experience these things! God is so good....so do you have any glory stories?! Share if you want...I love hearing them!

O and this other girl Chelsea came up to me and asked if I ever worked at High Harbour and I was thinking she was one of my LIT's or helpers of some kind...but NO she was my 9 year old camper and now she is in HIGH SCHOOL!!! I felt old...at 21!

God Bless

Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment